Production and processing of stamping parts
|Unit Price:||1 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging:||Cardboard boxes and wooden boxes, etc.|
|Productivity:||Sufficient and customizable|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
Model No.: 28
Production and processing of stamping parts
Stamping processing is to use the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, so that the sheet is directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and stamping processing. The production technology of product parts that are directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed to obtain a certain shape, size and performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or pressure working), and also belongs to the production technology of product parts with material forming engineering and technical performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or press working), and also belongs to material forming engineering technology.
It is a process in which the stamping part and the sheet material are separated from each other along a certain contour line during the stamping process. As shown in the table below:
|Process name||Process features||Scope of application|
|blanking||Use the die to punch the sheet along the closed line, and the punched part is the workpiece.||For the manufacture of flat parts of various shapes|
|punching||The sheet is punched along the closed line with a die, and the punched part is scrap.||For punching holes in flat or formed parts|
|cut off||Cut the sheet with scissors or die, the cutting line is not closed.||Mostly used for processing flat parts with simple shapes|
|trimming||Use a die to punch out excess material from the edge of the workpiece.||Mainly used for three-dimensional forming parts|
|grooving||Punching narrow, long grooves in sheet stock or formed parts|| |
|section||The semi-finished product made by stamping is cut into two or more parts.||Mostly used after asymmetrical double or group punching|
It is the plastic deformation of the blank under the condition that it is not damaged to form a part with the required shape and dimensional accuracy. As shown in the table below:
|Process name||Process features|
|bending||Use a die to bend a sheet into an angled part, or rebend an already bent part|
|stretch||Press the sheet into hollow parts of any shape with a die, or further deform the hollow parts|
|flanging||Use a mold to turn the hole or outer edge of the sheet into a straight wall|
|rise||The die is used to apply an outward radial force to the hollow part to expand the local diameter.|
|Neck||Use a die to apply radial pressure from outside to inside on the mouth of the hollow part to reduce the local diameter.|
|extrusion||The blank is placed in the die cavity and pressed to extrude it from the die cavity to form hollow or solid parts.|
|round||The end of the sheet is rolled into a nearly closed round head for processing hinge-like parts.|
|Flaring||A deformation method in which the radial dimension of a hollow or tubular blank is enlarged at a certain position.|
|school shape|| Flatten uneven surfaces of workpieces; press bent or deep drawn workpieces into correct shape |
Introduction of stamping die
The die used for stamping is called a stamping die, abbreviated as a die. A die is a special tool for batch processing of materials (metal or non-metal) into the required punching parts. Dies are very important in stamping. Without a die that meets the requirements, it is difficult to carry out mass stamping production; without an advanced die, advanced stamping technology cannot be achieved. Stamping process and dies, stamping equipment and stamping materials constitute the three elements of stamping processing, and stamping parts can be obtained only when they are combined with each other.
Design Principles Edit Broadcast
(1) The designed stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
(2) The designed stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing material consumption as much as possible. Use low-cost materials where possible, and make parts as scrap-free and blank as possible.
(3) The designed stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, use the least and simplest stamping process to complete the processing of the entire part, reduce the use of other methods for processing, and is conducive to The stamping operation is convenient for the organization to realize mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
(4) The designed stamping parts should try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade as low as possible under the condition of normal use, which is conducive to the exchange of products, reduces waste and ensures stable product quality.
(5) The designed stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and to prolong the service life of the stamping die.
Advantages Edit Broadcast
Compared with other methods of machining and plastic working, stamping has many unique advantages both technically and economically. The main performance is as follows.
(1) The production efficiency of stamping processing is high, the operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on die and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. May get a punch.
(2) During stamping, since the die ensures the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts, and generally does not destroy the surface quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the die is generally long, the stamping quality is stable, the interchangeability is good, and it has the "exactly the same". Characteristics.
(3) Stamping can process parts with a wide range of sizes and complex shapes, such as stopwatches as small as clocks, as large as automobile longitudinal beams, covering parts, etc., plus the cold deformation hardening effect of the material during stamping, the strength of stamping and stiffness is high.
(4) Stamping generally does not generate chips and debris, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
CNC machining center
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trade Co., Ltd. is located in Pinghu, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is a professional high-precision non-standard mechanical parts processing and customized factory. It has a professional production workshop, including 30 CNC computer gongs and 20 CNC lathes. Taiwan, 10 milling machines, 10 grinders, 5 5-axis CNC machines, 2 general vehicles, and equipped with high-end three-coordinate, two-dimensional inspection equipment and professionals, capable of producing various aviation components, precision auto parts, Precision medical equipment parts, semiconductors, automation equipment accessories, hardware high-speed stamping products, small sheet metal machines, boxes With rich professional experience and scientific and technological strength, we continue to innovate, from product order to parts production, to completion of delivery. , To provide users with products with excellent performance. And with its excellent reputation and high-quality service, it is well received by new and old customers. Let us give your products to us, peace of mind, rest assured, peace of mind! We mainly serve the fields of intelligent automation, precision parts of semiconductor equipment, intelligent robots, aerospace, automobile industry, wind power generation, health and medical equipment, optical products, microwave communication and other fields.
Applicable fields: semiconductor, aviation, energy, automotive, communications, medical and other industries.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Company Name: Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Representative: shenaiju
- Product/Service: Parts processing , CNC machining , achine work , Precision machining , Hardware processing , Accessory processing
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000
- Year Established: 2021
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: D501-13, Building D, Guanghong Meiju, No. 163, Pingxin North Road, Hehua Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
- Contact Person: Ms. Vicky
- Tel: 86-0755-23313732
Premium Related Products