CNC A10Ex Solvent Recycling Machine
|Unit Price:||RMB 12000.00 / Set/Sets |
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen.China|
|Supply Ability:||20 Sets per month|
Model No.: A10Ex
Socket Power: 220ACV/50HZ
Time Per Cycle: 1.5~2Hr
Heating Temperature: 50～190℃
A10Ex Solvent Recycling Machine
A10Ex is a special equipment made for organic solvent Recycling. It has a tilting-type air-cooled condensing system, quality build, and is manufactured according to Chinese explosion-proof directive (CNEX) and European directive (ATEX). The organic solvents are recycled through distillation and cooling.
It is suitable for Recycling a small amount of organic solvents.
The contaminated solvents will be recycled after a few hours, ready use!
· High quality solvent Recycling: clear, pure, good performance;
· Low maintenance cost, easy to maintain;
· Easy operation and installation: Recycling process and operation are simple. After short-term of training, normal workers are able to operate.
· The equipment is compact, small and light, space saving;
· Short processing time and fast operation time;
· Low investment, quick return on investment.
· Explosion-proof electric equipment: in compliance with Chinese safety directive (CNEX) and European directive (ATEX), worry-free and safe for use;
· In-house developed, standardized production, stable and durable quality assured, good performance;
· Tilting-type: gradually tilt and pour out residue, easy residue removal;
· High quality durable stainless steel tank, prevents chemical corrosion; two-tiered structure, indirect heating, reinforced barrelhead design, precise temperature control, explosion-proof, anti-leakage;
· Heating Method: heating medium (heat transfer oils) indirect heating;
· Digital heating temperature controller: advanced numerical performance, intuitively secure, accurate and convenient heating temperature control;
· Multiple operational safety protection functions:
Pre-set temperature shutdown; Timer shut off; Ultra-high temperature protection;
High-voltage protection; Power failure protection.
Customizing & Auxiliary device:
※You are free to customize the equipment to meet your specific needs, or choose auxiliary device in compliance with your needs in order to achieve the desired treatment effect.
(for reference, the data subject to change, please check with your choice models date).
Time per Cycle
NOTE: Values listed above, the recovery time is under ideal conditions in laboratory test values during recovery of toluene for reference.
Calstar ® solvent Recycling machines are suitable in Recycling most of common organic solvents used in various industries. The equipment is being widely used in various industries inland and abroad accommodating to wide range of solvent recovery and treatment needs.
1. Automobile manufacturing and repairing industry:
Pipeline cleaning solvents for vehicle spraying equipment and spray gun, such as: Acetate,ester,chloroformtri-Chloro-Ethane, iso-propyl Alcohol Ethyl Ketone (MEK), petroleum solvent, (mineral oil), naphtha, toluene, xylene, methyl ethyl ketone, n-butyl, mixture organic solvent.; etc.; Solvents for cleaning the petrol remains in engines.
2. Electronic product manufacturing industry (e.g.: LCD, LED, etc.):
Organic solvents for mould cleaning and electronics cleaning, such as: ethanol, acetone, trichloroethylene, etc.
3. Precision instruments and hardware manufacturing industry:
Organic solvents for mould cleaning and products processing, such as: naphtha, hydrocarbons, kerosene, gasoline and other solvents.
4. Sports Equipment Manufacturing:
Detergents for soluble wax casting, such as golf-heads and fishing-rods; solvents for spraying and cleaning golf-sticks and fishing-rods.
5. Footwear industry:
All kinds of organic solvent for spray equipment cleaning, such as equipment for spraying shoe outsoles, heels, processing and cleaning upper print of shoes.
6. Plastic products:
Organic solvents for cleaning and processing, such as: cleaning solvents used in printing.
7. Printing industry:
Detergents for cleaning printing-plates and machines, such as: plate washer solution, car washing solution.
8. Paint Manufacturing Chemical industry:
Organic solvents and paint-mixing solvents for cleaning the production equipment, vessels and bottling equipment, such as: Acetate, ester, chloroform, tri-chloro-ethane, iso-propyl alcohol ethyl ketone (MEK), petroleum solvent, (mineral Oil), naphtha, toluene, xylene, methyl ethyl ketone, n-butyl, mixture organic solvent and so on.
9. FRP products industry:
Solvents, which are used during surface anti-corrosion process and artistic coating process, such as: yacht manufacture, wind turbine blade manufacture.
Solvents for surface pre-treatment cleaning and electroplating pre-treatment.
11. Optical products:
Solvents, which are used during production of the components, and solvents for pre-treatment of coating.
12. Furniture Manufacturing:
Organic solvents for cleaning spraying equipment and paint-mixing, such as: naphtha, xylene, methyl ethyl ketone, acetone and so on.
13. Other industries that use organic solvents as cleaning agents.
Suitable for these type of solution:
Calstar ® solvent Recycling equipment is used to recover organic solvents form liquid solutions, not suitable for Recycling gaseous and solid-state materials.It can be widely used in all kinds of cleaning works, where lots of organic solvents are used, such as: Detergents for cleaning spray-guns; trichloro ethylene and toluene solution for cleaning electronics; IPA and anhydrous ethanol for cleaning lens; naphtha in printing industry.Calstar ® machines are suitable for handling and recovering categorized solvents as follows:
CALSTAR® trade mark is named after CALSTAR ASSOCIATES COMPANY established in 1984 in the US. "CAL" stands for California and "STAR" means outstanding, popularity. So, CALSTAR together means "California Star".
Since 1995, Calstar® Kuanbao®, an entrepreneurial team was set up to develop environmental protection equipment. Also, to distribute solvent recovery equipment from other countries.
In 2001, "SHENZHEN KUANBAO ENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT CO., LTD." was established in China, specializing in developing & selling CALSTAR solvent recovery machines. After two years in 2003, "TAIWAN KUANBAO ENVIRONMENTAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY" was set up. In the meantime, patents and trade mark of solvent recovery equipment is accomplished.
Jingdebao, the second brand of solvent recovery equipment of Kuanbao, was promoted successfully in 2008, which means business tactic turned into multiple-trade marks. Meanwhile, Shenzhen high-tech enterprise and European CE certificate obtained.
In order to extend our business to overseas, [TAIWAN KUANBAO INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD." was founded. Our equipment has been more well-known world-widely since then. However, we never stopped research and development. We cooperated with CNOOC to build a solvent recovery system of Membrane treatment in 2012. The 7th generation of automatic, intelligent solvent recovery equipment has been built successfully in 2013. Next year, automatic, online gas solvent recovery machine has been released to the market. In 2016, we obtained 20 Explosion-proof certificates of Chinese at 4th time, and ISO9001,ISO14001 at 5th time in a row.
Our equipment includes solvent recovery machine, oil and water separator, oil purification centrifuge, vacuum relief unit etc... And we achieved standardization and specialization in mass production.
According to 22-year experience in environmental equipment industry, Calstar® Kuanbao® has been recognized and ranked top leading, most influential company in China.
- Company Name: SHENZHEN KUANBAO ENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT CO., LTD
- Representative: Ge Wen Xia
- Product/Service: Solvent Recycling Machine , Oil and water separator , Centrifuge , Solvent distillation equipment , Solvent recovery equipment , Solvent recovery unit
- Capital (Million US $): 2000000RMB
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 12
- No. of R&D Staff: Above 100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ping shan district DE ma mountain industrial park, Shenzhen, Guangdong,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Ge Wen Xia
- Tel: 86-0755-84621093
Premium Related Products